Kim Sindberg is an internationally recognized Trade Finance expert, with extensive experience from the Nordics’ largest bank and a background from the transport industry.
- Technical Advisor to the ICC Banking Commission
- Member of “ICC Commission on Banking Technique and Practice
- Member of the revison of the DOCDEX rules
(DOCDEX is short for Documentary Credit Dispute Resolution Expertise, and managed by the ICC International Centre for Expertise)
- Member of “IIBLP European Advisory Council”
- Member of “IIBLP Council on International Standby Practices”
- Member of “ICC Denmark Trade Finance Forum”
- ”Editor in Chief” for the electronic newsletter “Trade Services Update”
- Together with Ravi Mehta I created the LC portal www.lcviews.com
- I contribute on a regular basis to international magazines with comments and articles (see list)
- My articles have been translated into Vietnamese, Chinese and Turkish languages.
- I have published books, websites and Apps for mobile devices (see overview).
- I was member of group that drafted ISBP 745 (International Standard Banking Practice for the Examination of Documents under Documentary Credits, 2007 Revision for UCP 600 – ICC publication No. 745)
- DOCDEX Ekspert
(DOCDEX står for Documentary Credit Dispute Resolution Expertise, og styres af ICC International Centre for Expertise)
- Specialised studies: Transport